Following are the steps to manually enable or disable it in Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer, then go to tools menu
2. Then choose internet options.
3. Click on the Security tab.
4. Click the custom level button.
5. Scroll down till you we find the Scripting options button.
6. Enable radio button under active scripting if it is disabled.
7. Finally click on OK come out.
If we want to disable the Java scripting we will have to disable Active Scripting radio button.
Steps for manually enabling and disabling Java Scripting in Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, and then go to Tools menu.
2. Select options from the menu.
3. Select content from the dialog box.
If we want to disable the Java Scripting we will have to uncheck the checkbox.
Steps for manually enabling and disabling Java Scripting in Opera:
1. Open Opera, then goto Settings>> Preferences.
2. Then click on advanced option from the dialog box.
3. Select Content from the dialog box which is there.
5. Then click on OK and come out of it.
Steps for manually enabling and disabling Java Script in Google Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on "Customize and control Google Chrome" and select "Settings".
3. In the "Settings" section click on the "Show advanced settings".
4. Under the the "Privacy" section click on the "Content settings" button.
6. Click on the "OK" button to close it.
7. Close the "Settings" tab.
8. Now on your system Java Script is enabled.
When you want to disable Java Script deselect the radiobutton.
So we conclude here, after knowing the steps to enable java script in various browsers that are mostly used now days. Through this article we came to know the basic task of enabling Java Script.